Saturday, September 5, 2009

relationship

what things will still matter when u die and continue to eternal life?
definitely not money and not wealth
in our next journey, only two things will be asked.
our relationship with god
and our relationship with people.


relationship
build sense of belonging
encourage people
build up our maturity


dear God. help me to enlarge my capacity in my social life. though im not that sanguine, spontanious, expressive person, though i feel im not the center of attention type, i dont wanna just sit alone in the corner. i love friends and im happy being someone's friend. help me to be a part of community. help me not to be lost. help me not to be egoist n dont care about others. help me to be more encouraging. help me to love people with compassion..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kamu kan sanguine n koleris...

kalo mau compassion belajar dari doraemon : care banget ama nobita..

ba