Monday, January 17, 2011

leave

all my bags are packed
i'm ready to go
i'm standing here
outside your door
i hate to wake you up to say goodbye..

it's a semi-back for good for me, i supposed. leaving malaysia for the whole coming semester. this is it. this is what i aimed for in monash. going exchange to australia. indeed, i'm so excited. i'm still on progress in my exchange preparation, applying visa, looking for accomodation, etc, etc.

but on the other hand, i was a bit sad, having the fact that i need to say goodbye to malaysia, to sunway, to friends, and to my awesome life in malaysia. two and a half year journey there makes me really love the environment there. i'm glad that i could have fun each and every second i had there while some of my friends can't wait to go back home in every chance they had. it doesn't mean that i forget about my hometown. definitely not. but sunway had become my home too :)

I'll miss all my friends!
I'll miss W15!
I'll miss yosia and supi!
I'll miss yamcha, mamak, and malaysian food! :P
I'll miss sunway!

But don't worry, i'll be back in July, for sure.
Zaijian malaysia! :)

No comments: