Wednesday, January 19, 2011

21

Thank u for YOUR protection, guidance, and blessing for these 21 years.

Time is really ticking. As far as i remember, it was just a while ago when i was spending my time in Regina Pacis high school. Busy with marching, busy with Korem at church, taking photobox, having lots of fun with hometown friends. Then I left home, migrated to malaysia, checked each corner of sunway and KL. And now here i am, getting older, seeing lots of my younger friends graduated from high school, welcoming those newbie in sunway, being familiar with sunway and KL places.

I'm still excited for what will come ahead, and i hope i will always do. But, i also realize that i'm not as energetic as i used to be to explore things and places. Well, we know KL is no more a new place for me and because of that, there is an excitement degradation to go here and there. I'm kinda tired. I remember those MUFY days when we used to go KL everyweek, by bus, and look for new places and malls to spend our weekends. And after a while one of my friend said, "I lived here much longer than u but seems u went to more places than me!" I just giggled. and took it as a compliment.

Wow! I'm 21!
Is it old to be 21? I don't really care. What i know is, that i'm so happy, thankful, and proud for what had happened in my 21-years-life. It has been amazing life i spent with my family, friends, special friends :P, and everyone else. I'm glad that i have the opportunity to continue my study abroad, to malaysia, to shanghai, and i hope to australia too. Having the most supportive and cool family, having best friends, having this personality that makes me able to adapt and not too dependable to others.



I like challenges.
I love new things.
And i love all of u.


Papa, Mama, Yason, budimans, andimulias, ex-Korem & GKI, Sisiel, Dita, Erick, Nani, Helga, Andal, Nanad, Nathan, Kak Gembong, Adri; Paksina, Adel, Feb, Nad, Jessi, Via, Ben, Sam, Ita, Vaco, akang teteh dan adik2; school friends, Beni, Anto, Cindy, Erwin, Lipi, Shinta, Riris, Didi, Mike, KB; Malay friends, Nukke, Tri, Sasa, Alvin, Yos, Supi, Jean, Peter, Emily, Daniel, Fenny.. Everyone else. Sorry I cant mention it one by one. Hopefully i have become a good friend to all of u.

and most important, thank u GOD for this awesome life! :)


1 comment:

Matthew the Kid said...

Whewh!

Happy B'day ya..
walaupun super telat.
hahaha..

semoga panjang umur, sukses, dan sehat selalu..
wish you all the best!
GBu always..