Tuesday, April 27, 2010

this is not me

shoooot! one of my friend just told me that yesterday was due date for chemistry online test and i haven't done in at all. not even one of three attempt i had. didn't even remember. too bad mik!!!!! anjriiiiittt. siaaalll. aarrggghh..

why didnt i try, at least one, from long time ago.. i had much time, well it is not a one day online test with 15 minutes time limit. it is THREE (NOT ONE!!) attempt test with NO time limit, which is opened for around 2 weeks. yaa. i know. i was wrong. 100% my own fault. i thought i would do it near the due date so all the topic had been taught already and i could finish it easier. but the problem is, u didnt note the DATE! no point by missing the due date...

actually it nearly happened few weeks ago, with my bio Quiz. i was too busy with my holiday plan until i didnt even bother about our weekly online test. Fortunately, that time, i survived. a friend of mine helped me with the test.

And here i am. fall in the same hole.
:((

NO.NO. mikhal should have all her works done well.
too busy??
nonsense. that's only a reason to escape urself. to defend u from this stupid irresponsible mistake.
me dissapoint myself
....................................

2 comments:

adelia swastika said...

mii..kmu knapaa bisa gituu??
ayooo..semangatt ahh!!

miksuper said...

iyaaa del.. ga lagi2 dehh.. untung lecturenya baik banget. jadi aku dikasi hard copy soalnya suru ngumpulin bsk.. semangaat2.. fokus2..