Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

nice song. by Alarice Thio




it's a sunday afternoon, with you
let's play pretend on the swings,
and fly over the moon
you could be my superman,
and I will be your lady in a big white castle
save me from the monsters beneath my bed

if it's love you're looking for
you don't have to look too far,
cos I... am yours
maybe the girl who's perfect
is somehow right in front of you
and you might find her
on this sunday afternoon

it's a sunday afternoon with just two
lazing on the grass,
i'd pick a flower just for
you could be the one for me you don't even know how to read the signs
if only you knew that my heart would be yours,
in time

i'd write your name across the sky
turn sad songs into lullabies
but i'd stop myself, if only you knew....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are singing...


gbs