Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a SUPER DAD i have in u!!

"A father is someone
to believe in
to trust in
to count on
and to love
with all your heart"



He's the one who teach me to dream
He's the one who teach me to help others
He's the one who teach me to care
He's the one who teach me to LOVE
He's the one who teach me to be honest
He's the one who teach me to have faith
He's the one who teach me to be sincere
He's the one who teach me to lead
He's the one who teach me to live my life

He always there to praise me when im on top
n also there to tell what my weakness are, to make me better n better

19 years has been a damn-FUN years
19 years is such a split second when i spend it with u
i wanna years, i wanna decades more to be your daughter
n i feel that it would never be enough. . .

HAPPY 47th BDAY PA!!
..hope u'll have happier life..
..success in everythin u do..


Even words cannot explain how much i love u :)


**special dedication for my father

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mikhal, I hardly keep my tears down...
thank you to always inspire me as good father for our family

warm love
dad

miksuper said...

hehehe..
i also do.
jadi sensitive :)