Saturday, February 7, 2009

i found myself like sushi

hello.

yesterday my friend,ikmal, had his 20th bday..
me n some friends buy him a cake. carrot cake. secret recipe. it's my 1st time to try carrot cake.n its nice lohh.. it's kinda vegie brownies. n the cheese topping was soooo delicious. yummy..
after school, he treat us. What a nice friend.hahaha :P
We went to pyramid and eat SUSHI KING.
Thats not my 1st time to eat sushi. but im not really familiar with sushi.

I had bad experience with it actually.
1st time i ate sushi,i remember,i ate it in Papandayan Hotel in bandung.
There was me, my dad, n my brother.
"just try.." my father said.
i didnt know what to order, i dont remember who decide the order at that time..
i just remember, when the food came, it was uncooked (or half cooked maybe) fish fillet, steak size..
then i started to eat, n... huweeeekkk..
amiss.. smelly..
ga enak.
makan ikan mentah..

since that time, i say NO to sushi. i told myself that i DONT like sushi..
for many years ive never eaten it again. no more..
but here in malaysia, im curious. why do all of my friends REALLY LIKE sushi..
i feel to experience it again.
Here come my 2nd chance, n hwoaa.. i change my perspective. its not that bad, u know..

Now i know, it's not sushi that i ate in papandayan, bandung. it was sashimi..
sushi is much nicer n much more delicious.

SO readers, why dont we give 2nd chance (especially to something that we think we dont like)
maybe there's something wrong about the 1st trial. maybe not about the things, but the way we see/eat/use/etc it.

rugi banget kalo seumur hidup aku bilang "I DONT LIKE SUSHI"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha.. sushi experience..
I 'd better learn from your story, dare to try sushi, which I still have negative perception on it..

bye
ba

miksuper said...

kalo coba lagi ambil yg pieces aja.. yg ada nasi sama topping itu.. ato yg digulung2 rumput laut.. pake mayonaise lebih enak lagi :)