Friday, January 15, 2016

Calm and Quite 14 Jan 2016

Another year has passed, 
Another birthday has come.
Happy birthday to me!

This year might be the most calm and quite birthday I have ever had.  That's not a miserable statement.  I do enjoyed my quite time today.  I stayed at home the whole day because there's no class today, and the weather is getting colder, and I feel broke and tired after the full 2-weeks Christmas trip.  In addition, I changed the birthday info display in fb from public to only me a while ago.  So my fb page was as quite as my day today.  

Well, when you gets older you realised that birthday does not have to be that merry and loud.  One me-day would not harm you.

My birthday started a little bit early, 14 Jan Indonesia time.  I had two lovely calls from my bf and parents.  Precious.  And when I woke up in the morning, I received some text messages from closest friends and relatives.  Without facebook help, you reveal people who really remember you.  I personally found this very hard.  I am not someone who remember/note everyone's birthday.  And I don't wish everyone on fb.  But today shows that it feels good to receive a birthday wish from your friend. I'll try to do this better.

 I went to nearby winkelcentrum and gave myself an H&M cardigan on double sale.  The price was unbelievable, I won't let the world know here :P but it can beat ITC kuningan price. :))

During my spare time at night I remember this page and have a look at the past posts.  I am glad I've written those moments.  I barely remember all those beautiful moments and tremendous blessing in my whole life.  I am glad I can close the day thankfully.

And for this year, I would list not-so-many personal wishes
1. have a master degree with distinction
2. be a good friend for others
3. stay close with You
4. and meet up with my family and bf

Thank You God for the new age, new year. I love You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grasp your dream, Mikh! Believe that this year, God has set the perfect gift for you to open.. So, have much fun and excitement with your study and social life there.. See you when i see you .. :)


RK