Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A glimpse of Love from MB Family


Amazing three years I would say.

I am truly blessed for the opportunity to grow, to be molded and sharpen, to develop not just career wise, but also personally.  To work very closely with brightest smartest people.  Thank you for those who coloured my days in the past three years, that made working life so fun and exciting. 

After a year abandoning this page, I would make use of it, to record the sweetest memory, warmest love from these special people.  Thank you for making my last day so sweet and memorable.  And below are some of it...

"Easy to say hello to you, but really hard to say goodbye...  You've been a great, warm, and patient colleague.  Wish you success for your journey ahead!"

"thanks for the knowledge sharing session, keep in touch"

"It has been fantastic getting to know you and to work closely with you.  Your hard work, warm smile,and sense of humour will be missed.  But I'm sure you have lots of success &happiness ahead in your new adventure"

"Gue sedih banget lo pergi.. Kantor (dan SMPAK) ga akan sama lagi tanpa lo.. Tapi gue yakin you'll rock that master's degree..."

"Happy to see you finally achieved your dream.  Thank you for everything Mik.  My first friend in MB and I consider as a mentor.  Fly high! and keep in touch..



"I know even after you go we'll meet again in the future. We'll still be good friends. But things will be different. We won't experience many the things we experience together in office anymore. Our lives will branch.

So I'll say this now.


When you leave you take a part of us with you. I know you go to chase big dreams, but in an ideal world we won't part. We'll still gossip for 2 hours at lunchtime, scream loudly to each other in work hours, offend everyone, and try new hip restaurants when they open (and regretting it when the bill comes).

And we may not talk to each other all the time, or sit next to each other at work, and some days we don't even talk if we don't need to. But there is warmth in knowing that you are there, within physical reach. So when you go, things will be different.

You are each a good friend not because we happen to work in the same place. But because I feel profound comfort and affection that is almost irreplaceable from your company. "
can't be more thankful to have these guys as my best friends.


No comments: