Tuesday, December 25, 2012

resolution crosscheck

End of the year means the deadline of 2012 resolution. So what have I done so far? *drum rolling*
(I made this list at the beginning of the year, together with other W15 cell group members)

CGPA above 3.2 [cross]
I did not manage to achieve this.  In fact, my GPA dropped to 3.00 at the end.  It was close. to  my bottom line limit.  Hm, but still thank God that I can finish my undergrad well.
Start working - multinational company [checked]

Though at the end, I could not start my career in Malaysia, I am really happy for my first job in Jakarta.  This is exactly what I want, what I imagine.  And I really grateful for the nice environment, nice people, nice task I have in the office.  And yes, I started with a multinational company. :))
Travel to a country that I have never been before [checked]

What fortunate to get this point checked with the privilege from the company I work with.  This year (only after 3 months working), I had a company trip to Guilin, China.  It is amazing, indeed.  I couldn't imagine when I would reach Guilin if not through this company trip.  And most important, it is covered by the company.  Hooraay. less expense. more happy. :D
Travel around Indonesia [more please..]

Well, I actually expect to travel around more.  I mean, I did go to Medan with family.  But that's it.  Oh no.  I forgot to count Surabaya in.  That's a good one.  I went to Mount Bromo and Surabaya, for Jazz Gunung and sunrise hiking.  Great experience.  Maybe I should also include travel around Malaysia to make it fair.  Beside Medan, I also went to Cameron Highlands, Pulau Redang-Perhentian, and Melaka this year.  Not bad at all.
Read self-improvement books [checked, need more though]

I am still working on it.  
Give a good gifts for parents [OK]
Thanks God, I could spare some time and money to give something to my parents.  Not fair if I myself judge whether it is good or not.  It's completely their right to do so.  

2013 resolution - on progress.  will keep you update once it's ready.

Cheers!
mik.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waahh..patut dicontoh ya..
cuma satu target yg tidak terpenuhi!
great job mikhal!!
saya mau memulai menulis resolusi juga deh!!