Friday, March 16, 2012

Wall climbing

This is about the saying, "there is always the first time for everything"



Another first experience this year, WALL CLIMBING!
I know, it sounds like really-not-my-thing.  But why not, there is nothing wrong in trying new things isn't it?  I knew for quite some time that Daniel is really into wall climbing.  After dozens of request and rejection, end of last year our cell group, W15 went for Wall Climbing outing in Putrajaya Challange Park.  Unfortunately, back then I was not around, and I had to miss the opportunity.

I only heard the story from Nukke who joined the cell group outing, how scary when you are on top, how Emily sprained her ankle, until how hard Alvin trying to climb and had to accept the fact that he couldn't move up anymore step.  Me, being not sporty person felt the nervous.  "Ahh, but if Alvin couldn't manage to climb, it would be understandable if I couldn't either." that was my thought (So sorry Alvin to use u as an example >.< ).        No pressure.  No high estimation.



being a cicak, climbing the wall
On the day, gladly I manage to climb to the top!!! 3 times!  Congratulation Mikhal :)

1 comment:

FBS Headmaster said...

Congratulation Mikhal! You have done well! We should do this more often again :D