Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Papa 50th

Congratulation Papa, you have gone through half of the century..


This year, 10 Feb 2012 we celebrated Pap's b'day in Danau Toba, Brastagi, and Medan.  What a great family holiday! After 10 months seeing each other via skype, we manage to gather once again :)  It was the first time me, Yason, and Mama visiting Medan.  As a birthday gift, we ordered a caricature with Papa playing bass inside.  And I bought a bluetooth headset.

I love the place..


I love the fellowship time with family..




and I must admit, I love the food too!
If you like to eat, you won't be able to resist the goodness of the durian, saksang, popiah, bihun kari, mi siantar, etc, etc.

It's a great escape from the internship, working, and study life.
See u in the next holiday!

No comments: