Wednesday, June 15, 2011

inspection

Last week, i was caught by tram inspector with no valid ticket to travel on my way back home. I was alone that time, innocently get into a tram, didn't touch on my myki card just like what I always did. Unfortunately, I didn't realize there was an inspector entered the tram in the same stop. So after awhile, He asked everyone to show him the ticket! Dang!

Still act innocent, I gave him my myki which I know haven't been activated anytime that day. I thought, when He saw me that I had a ticket, He will just go away. Bad luck for me, instead of went away, He took out his Myki detector and checked my card. O,Oh..

He then pointed that the last time I touched on my Myki was a week before. Which means I got caught illegaly travel on the tram. Then he asked me whether I touched on by the time I got into the tram. Instead of replying, I asked (read: acting stupid), "Isn't that with Myki we only need to touched on one time on the tram? (I was saying that I thought we can touched on anytime we want, by the time we got in or get off). He said, "NO! You should touched on when you get into the tram, but Yea, u just need to touched one time."

I was proven guilty.

But luckyly, He didn't fine me. Huhuhu. He just said, "Be careful next time. Be alert."
Before the inspection happened, actually I was reading my lecture notes, but then I was shocked that I couldn't continue any longer.

This is not something to be proud of, or something to be celebrated that I can escape the officer. This is more about real teaching and a reminder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got a new experience , and save fine aud 100 or more...

what a beautiful moment..

pa

Anonymous said...

haha this is hilarious