Friday, June 5, 2009

don't let me be the last to know

i do believe that everyone has their own privacy.
i don't mind if someone has secrets..
everyone does have at least one.
i never ever force someone to tell their privat stuff.
i dont beg to know something which is not my bussiness.

is it wrong to have this kind of thinking?
for me, if someone wants to talk, wants to share, they will do so..
for me, it's unconvenient when someone asks something that u dont want to talk about it, when u're not ready to tell.

sometimes talk become a challenge..
sometimes it's not that easy to pour our thought.
but, i will try my best to share to people around me.
if it's make me happy, why dont i share so we can be happy together..
if it's make me worry, why dont i share to lighten my burden..
if it's make me sad, why dont i share to ensure that i still have someone to talk to. i still have someone who can make me sad no more..

HURT.
when someone close to u don't have trust in u.
when u realize that u're not the one that they will turn to when their life turn upside down.
when they keep their secret in front of ur eyes.
when everyone already knew, n u are the last person to know.
not about the things they share,
but about trust
about how u respect each other.
about u appreciate people around u.

alibi, they just dont tell when u dont ask.
my alibi, i just dont ask when u dont wanna share.
insensitive???

GOD, help me to be more open to my friends, let me trust them more, let me share more.
so they will feel accepted. so i will not disappoint them. and i will not hurt them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagi kenapa sih non...
deep message.

baa

miksuper said...

hehehe.. gapapa dong curhat2 sedikit...
dont worry im okay!! :))