Friday, April 10, 2009

berteman

There's one question that always bother my mind..
"Is it easy to make friends??"

Personally, i feel that making friends is not that easy.. Here, where i study now, i feel it is harder to find REAL FRIENDS. I keep wondering why is that so. and here are my questions..

  1. Is it always happen in college life, a situation which is different from High School Life? If it is so, means, all of my friends in Indonesia would face the same situation, feel it more difficult to find a REAL FRIEND now than when we were in high school.. People say that college student would rather be more individual, work on his/ her own. Not like in high school, that we used to do everything in groups.
  2. Is it because here, we are very multicultural, many tribes involved, many people come from different countries? I think they are also nice.. I feel even we are not picky in making friends, there's still a gap that make us cannot be really close with those who have different culture.. Maybe it is because we are not get used to some of their habits.
  3. Is the problem is just between Indonesian, who prefer to make friends amongourselves and cannot adapt easily with others?
  4. Is it all about me, myself, and i??
I admit that i'm not a type of person who easily have a BEST FRIEND. I do really like to make friends, but i just don't call everyone as my best friends. Maybe i put a high standart for a BEST FRIEND. Maybe i overestimate a word called "BEST FRIEND"

In recent years, making new friends has always been one of my resolution.
few years ago, i made a list of new friends along the year, i challenge myself, how many new people can i know in a year.. Actually, it's not about the number.. it's about how glad i am when i find new friends.. That's why i was looking forward to get involved in some society, so that i can know more friends. There's a lil bit of fear and nervous inside of me, but when conversation has been started, u will feel the relief and the happiness.. :) Maybe the hardest part in making friends is the starting point.. When u decide u want to talk or not.. When u think whether a person would be open and accept u as his/her friend or not.
Let's have a courage to START.

I wanna be more friendly, care, and not picky in making friends.

*ga tau sebenrnya mau ngomong apa.. tapi yaa kira2 begitulah yang sering saya rasakan..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

koq aku tidak punya target bikin teman baru ya..
bagus.. bagus..

ma

miksuper said...

ayo ma, mulai sekarang bikin target punya teman baru jugaa..
:)