Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The very last day of the year

After all this while, I visit Orange Ladybug, just to close the year. It has been an adventurous wonderful year indeed.
I peeked at the  resolution list back in the beginning year, realize I still missed out one very last point this year. Still, I am abundantly thankful for other things I've been done.
Here you go..

Bandung with the girls. Kawah putih. Etus' convocation. Java Jazz. Medan business trip. Bangkok Pattaya with Galuh Gratia. My very last display MOS for Paksina Recis. Singapore fam trip. New phone XPERIA L. Irreplaceable yovie & friends. Career Promotion.  MB company trip to Beijing. Kezia Willy marriage. Purwokerto with pap. Violin.  And all the sweet things happen everyday in my life.
Thank you God. It's priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation. . O:)