Monday, June 25, 2012

Home is where your heart is

I am going back home tomorrow, at the same time, I will also leave my other home.

I am leaving Malaysia for good.  So this is it, finally it is the time to leave.  Four years.  This has been amazing four years, full of laughter and experiences.  It feels like yesterday, the moment I was doing MUFY and entered Monash.  And now, I have completed my 3-years Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) course.

I am grateful and thankful for everything had happened during my study in Malaysia.  The time spent with MUFY friends, W15 and church friends, science classmates, with the band, and engineering friends.  This life wouldn't be this memorable without all of them.  Malaysia has become my second home, other than my GBS home.  While others struggled with homesick, I couldn't stop myself to arrange my next holiday plan, my next trip to explore KL, to explore Malaysia.


So how do I feel?  Sad? Let's not focus on the melancholic part.  No matter what, I am leaving for the better.  I am going to the next step of life, working life.  I might have no clue what will happen next, but I believe there is a great story has been prepared for me.

Wish me luck! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

terharu gw.. haha..

Gee said...

Hello Mikha.. love your post at Daniel's blog and visisted you here. Good Luck with everything and I'll love to follow your update on your life journey. :)