Sunday, November 20, 2011

Internship

After tons of resume being sent, dozens being rejected, and others being ignored, finally I was called for interview, and accepted for 3 months internship program. Praise GOD!

I just had my interview last friday morning and will start working as an intern this coming Tuesday.Quite fast, huh?! But that's a good thing in a way that I don't have to worry anymore about what will I do during this long summer holiday and can confidently reply "I'm doing internship in KL".  And confirm, I will spend the whole holiday here :)

This internship is very different with my previous internship at Stem cell and Cancer Institute.  Although my position is almost the same, both as a Research Assistant, but the companies do research in two very different things! For these coming 3 months, I will work in a market research company, TNS where the analysis more about people, consumers, and market.  Working at a multinational company which deal with clients like Unilever and P&G makes me excited.  It's time to learn something!

As I will start my internship very soon, I also decided to quit Sno, my part time work at Sunway Pyramid.  So this week will also be the end of my Sno-ing job.

3 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

All the best in your internship ^^ Means I'll be seeing more of you still :D

bing said...

oo ternyata dengan penuh perjuangan untuk dapat tempat magang. Congratulation Mikhal.

gbs

miksuper said...

thanks guys!!
your support means a lot :)